Hospital Staff Safety
Employee safety is a top concern of healthcare providers. 75% of workplace assaults occur in healthcare settings, compounded when only 30% of nurses report violent incidents
AiRISTA Unified Vision RTLS Staff Safety Solution is an effective, efficient wearable solution providing immediate location-based alerts to security and nearby personnel.
AiRISTA - RTLS Experts in Personnel Safety
Intuitive Staff Safety Portal
AiRISTA’s staff safety solution provides wearable tags that relay push button panic alerts over your existing Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- Easy to deploy
- Provide two-way communication
- Retain event recordings
- Inclusive of all staff
- Custom response rules and escalations
- Forensic replay
- Simple to maintain
“Staff safety is a recurring theme in employee surveys. With the AiRISTA Flow Staff Safety Solution, nurses and staff who work alone or in isolated areas feel confident that help is a button push away.”
Facilities Director, Midwest healthcare system
AiRISTA - RTLS Experts in the Most Challenging Settings
California Department of State Hospital
Inpatient violence had resulted in frequent assaults and even death to a caregiver.
- California Department of State Hospital operates the largest secure mental health organization in the world
- Consisting of fully accredited JCAHO hospitals in a secure environment spread throughout the state
- Employees and the union demanded a solution
- California legislature supported this request and implemented a requirement for a location based personal duress alarm system (PDAS) to provide timely alarms in the event of assault.
AiRISTA - California Dept. of State Hospital Results
California Department of State Hospital Experience
The scope included 5 facilities, some as large as 440 acres and 75+ buildings, spread across the state with responsibility for 13,000+ employees.
- California Department of State Hospitals sough to provide a Location Based Personal Duress solution to all staff that is affordable, easy to wear, easy to use, and most importantly, reliable.
- Once deployed, all staff on facility premises wear a location based two-way alarm system providing immediate notification and location to security personnel, greatly reducing response time and incident escalation.
- Management Platform: AiRISTA UVS
- Infrastructure: Existing Cisco WiFi infrastructure
- Asset RTLS Tags: AiRISTA B4 WiFi/BLE Staff Tag
- Integrations: Singlewire Informacast, 911
AiRISTA - RTLS Experts in Personnel Safety
THE MOST WIDELY DEPLOYED RTLS SOLUTION FOR
STAFF SAFETY WORLDWIDE
Access the world’s most widely deployed RTLS personnel tags for push-button panic alerts. Our solution works with your existing Wi-Fi infrastructure and connects to a dedicated cloud portal for a complete and compliant employee safety program. Deliver panic button alerts to security staff, management teams, and more using secure in-room beacons and personnel tags that relay alerts and information wirelessly to initiate custom response rules. As asset tracking software, AiRISTA Staff Safety for Healthcare also supports asset management efforts with real-time tracking, fridge temperature monitoring, and more. We help you ensure your facility remains compliant with state and local requirements by offering an out-of-the-box RTLS solution and the opportunity to upgrade for additional features as your needs expand.
ADVANCED SOLUTION FEATURES
Staff Safety Software Platform
A self-contained software platform for managing alert activity, creating custom rules, viewing dashboards and reports, and monitoring system health
PANIC BUTTON TAGS
A variety of low-cost tags with push-button activation typically used by staff for generating easy and reliable panic alerts
2-Way Communicating Tags
A view of the complete staff safety solution to maintain optimal system health
Custom reports available via professional services (in addition to the reports included with the base platform)
CUSTOM RULES & WORKFLOWS
Integration with third-party applications and physical security devices via common APIs
Optional add-on module to track the location of mobile assets, such as infusion pumps, wheelchairs, and specialty beds
Extension of panic button service to outdoor areas and other spaces typically not covered by Wi-Fi, such as courtyards